Planning Sisplamo, S.L. is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there could be punctual editing failures in some web page, both in HTML contents and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018. In particular, errors may occur in documents containing graphs, complex tables or those signed electronically prior to accessibility review.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: there are office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. This may also be the case for content created by third parties that are not financed, developed or under the control of the person responsible for this website.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on October 13, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the statement: October 17, 2023.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
Telephone numbers: (+34) 93 561 65 95
You can also request in accessible format information that does not comply with accessibility requirements or file a complaint for non-compliance with accessibility requirements.
Communications, requests for accessible information and complaints should be addressed to Planning’s DIGITAL department.
Through this procedure you may initiate a complaint to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint.
The currently visible version of this website is dated October 17, 2023 and on that date the accessibility level in force at that time was reviewed.
Since that date, partial reviews of new or modified web content are carried out daily to ensure compliance with accessibility requirements.
Additionally, this website is reviewed by HOSTIENDA. Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility: Use of alternative text in images, links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink, and use of W3C standards.