A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
–Technicalcookies:they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
– Personalization cookies:they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
–Securitycookies:they are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
– Add-on cookies for sharing social content:so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
– Analysis cookies: they allow the responsible to monitor the user’s behavior.
–Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising space on the website.
– Behavioral advertising cookies:like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
– Geolocation cookies:used to find out the country where the user is located.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from MadeDesignshop or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for removal is established. For more information:
– Google Chrome:
– Mozilla Firefox:
– Internet Explorer:
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service. All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled, such as, for example, the options to remain identified, to keep purchases in the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce Service and to receive information directed to your location.
All our solutions have been created by renowned designers, which has become our greatest added value. Recycling systems, coat racks, design boards or lecterns are some of the best-selling designs in more than 50 countries.